The mission of New York City Brownfield Partnership is to provide leadership to the brownfield community throughout New York City by:
- Serving as a primary resource for information on brownfields and brownfields redevelopment in New York City.
- Advancing public awareness and understanding of benefits, opportunities, and best practices of brownfield redevelopment.
- Promoting excellence in brownfield redevelopment by honoring successful brownfield projects.
- Supporting the education and training of brownfield professionals, workers, and students.
- Fostering collaborative relationships among brownfield developers, property owners, government agencies, and community groups.